Pages

9.29.2012

Baked Garlic Shrimp

I LOVE seafood and so does my family!  When I came across this recipe, I just KNEW I had to make up a batch (ok ok, a double batch) and give it a whirl!  It was SO easy and delicious!  I used frozen shrimp (thawed) to save some moola, but feel free to use fresh if it's available in your neighborhood!  Tip: remove tails before making this up - it makes inhaling eating the shrimp so much easier!

Enjoy!


Baked Garlic Shrimp

1 lb Raw Shrimp, peeled and deveined
4 Cloves Garlic, minced
2 Tbsp White Wine
Salt and Pepper
4 Tbsp Butter, Melted
1/2 Cup Panko Bread Crumbs
2 Tbsp Fresh Italian Parsley, finely chopped

Preheat oven to 425 degrees.  In large bowl, mix together shrimp, garlic, and white wine.  Pour into baking dish and spread out evenly.  Season with salt and pepper.  In another both, use fork to mix together butter, bread crumbs, and parsley.  Sprinkle mixture evenly over the top of the shrimp.  Cook for approximately 15-18 minutes, until shrimp turn pink and opaque.

No comments:

Post a Comment