Pages

1.20.2010

Cereal Munch

I usually just call this "munch" or "crack" (as in, it's so addicting).  You can change this up to suit your taste - add candies, different cereals, etc.  I added M&M's to the batch this time and they were a wonderful addition (be prepared if you choose to add them to yours, they will melt and break apart while you're stirring everything together).  There's not really any set measurements of ingredients to make this wonderful stuff, but here's what I usually throw together.



Cereal Munch

1 Box Rice Chex
1 Can Party Peanuts
1  Bag Pretzels
1 Package Almond Bark/Candy Coating

In large bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients.  Meanwhile, melt bark according to package directions, being careful not to scorch (I usually melt it in my microwave).  Once melted, fold into dry ingredients until coated.  Spread out onto wax paper to cool.  Once cool, break apart and store in air-tight container.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment