Pages

3.05.2010

Double Chip Crunch Cookies

I have had this recipe for a long time.  My good friend Laura introduced them to me years ago- we were the girls in high school making cookies and brownies for our friends!  :)  I loved them so much, that when I went away for college my freshman year, I begged her to make them for me!!  Of course, she made them and I still remember getting the package of cookies and not wanting to share them with a soul!  This is definitely one of my top cookie recipes!

Enjoy!


Double Chip Crunch Cookies

1 Cup Butter, Softened
3/4 Cup Brown Sugar, packed
1/2 Cup Sugar
2 Large Eggs
1 Tbsp Vanilla
2 3/4 Cups Flour
1 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
1/2 Tsp Salt
1 Cup English Toffee Bits
1 1/2 Cups White Chocolate Chips
1 1/2 Cups Milk Chocolate Chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 

Cream butter; gradually add sugars, beating well.  Add eggs and vanilla, beat well.  In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, soda, and salt, stir well.  Add dry ingredients slowly to butter mixture, beating at low speed until blended.  Stir in toffee bits and chocolate chips. 


Drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls onto un-greased cookie sheet.  Bake 10-12 minutes, until cookie is slightly browned.  Let cool slightly before transferring to cooling racks.

No comments:

Post a Comment